I LOVE Banana bread ... It has such a great flavor and this Paleo Banana bread is no exception! It's not too sweet, it's just... well...Perfect!!!!
2 medium sized riped bananas
2 cups brown rice flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup applesauce
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
*If you want you it sweeter you can add 1 cup of coconut sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Put eggs in mixer and beat lightly.
3. To the egg mixture add applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla and if you are adding the coconut sugar do so at this point.
4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Combine till thoroughly mixed.
6. Pour batter into bread loaf pan. I use the Williams Sonoma gold touch loaf pan
so I never oil it but if you are using a regular loaf pan I would use a little coconut oil to lightly grease.
7. Bake for 45-50 min, let cool.