1. Isabel Marant "Lance" Boots - I love a black boot that is classic and has a little something else going on at the same time. The heel height is perfect as well, because I dont know about you but I need to be able to walk when I go out. Isabel Marant is one of my favorite labels, the woman is a genius. Her collections are always on point and make me yearn for a reason to wear them.
2. Le Labo "Santal 33" - I think it’s fun to have a signature scent, and this one is amazing. They have two locations here in Calfornia, Venice and West Hollywood. As soon as you walk in you can tell this place is rad and on top of that you get to watch them make a customized bottle just for you. Santal 33 is my go to, it’s masculine and feminine at the same time. With Cardamom, Iris, Violet, Australian Sandalwood and Cedarwood, it all comes together to give you the most amazing thing you’ve ever smelled. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!
3. Rag and Bone "Dre” Jeans - I am a Rag and Bone freak. I love everything in that store and I have way too much of it in my closet. Almost all of my jeans are Rag and Bone because they absolutely fit my body the best. Their washes are amazing and you can tell there is quality in each pair. I am obsessed with a certain fit in particular.. the “Dre”. It is a perfect blend of skinny jeans meets boyfriend jean. You can dress them up or dress them down but either way do yourself a favor and check them out, you won’t be sorry!
4. James Perse "V-Neck” T-shirt - Everyone is always looking for that perfect t-shirt. One that is flattering and comfortable all at the same time. Well, James Perse has perfected that and it comes in the softest Supima cotton you will ever put on your body.
5. Cosabella "Dolce" Bra - I love these bras! I have been on the lookout for a long time trying to find a bra that won’t fall apart, is sexy yet not over the top and that will make me feel like I got a sexy little secret. They come in a ton of colors and if you do your research you can find them at a great deal.
6. Longines "La Grande Classique"Watch - I got my watch for my first mothers day. It is super special to me because of that and I will never forget when I got it. It is so classy and sophisticated, you just feel good putting it on. Longines has been around since 1832, the company has built their following on creating a timeless, elegant watch that puts focus on all the details that make a great watch.
7. Essie nailpolish "Wicked”- This is my go to color! It is a deep warm red that flatters most skin tones. When I am getting ready to go out nail polish makes me feel complete, and if I have a fresh manicure all the better!
8. Nars "Cruella" Lip Pencil - I dont really have time to put on eyeshadow or eyeliner or much more than the basics when I am going out. I always however have time to put on my red lipstick. The worst part about red liptick is it usually ends up on your teeth, the BEST part of this lipstick in particular is it never ends up on my teeth. It has incredible staying power and actually lasts!
9. Dr. Alkaitis "Organic Nourishing Oil" - This is by far my secret weapon, the one thing I will not go anywhere without and if they stop making it I would be lost. First, of all this whole line of skin care is Holistic, Organic and simply amazing. I literally apply this once in the morning and once at night and I used to put this all over my stomach when I was pregnant. I am happy to report back I dont have a single stretch mark, call it genetics or call it the work of Dr. Alkaitis. You be the judge!